Download our brochure and start saving money on your foreign exchange!
Why Choose KBR Foreign Exchange Limited?
No Commission or Fees - KBRFX don't have any commission or fees on foreign exchange and transfers, just one exchange rate
Best Rates of Exchange - Save up to 4% by getting the best exchange rates on your foreign exchange payments. Simply call for a free quote within seconds.
Free transfers - All transfers over £3,000 are free.
Security of funds - KBRFX is fully authorised and regulated as payment institution by the FCA under the payments services directive 2009. All funds are kept in segregated client accounts.
Expertise and experience - Take advantage of our pool of traders with over 40 years combined experience and get updated information on foreign exchange markets daily.
Apply now: Click Private or Business for fast track registration form. It takes few minutes to register and we will have your account opened within ten minutes subject to verification (within office hours).
The present global climate has instigated a lot of companies and individuals to look into ways of saving money and using a broker for your foreign exchange could save you up to 4%.
- Preferential exchange rates which means huge savings, up to 4%.
- No commission or hidden charges.
- Free telegraphic transfer for each trade over £3,000.
- You will receive confirmations of payments made.
- We provide same day and next day service worldwide.
- As part of our proactive service, we monitor the market around the clock and our dealers will keep clients constantly updated of any currency fluctuations that may affect their personal requirements.
- Facility to fix exchange rates with forward contracts. This enables clients to protect against adverse currency swings whilst securing enhanced exchange rates.
- You will receive a personalised service where a designated account executive will ensure you receive the highest standard of service, understand all the processes and covering any queries or problems you might have.
- It is FREE to setup an account with no obligation to trade.
Trade in 3 easy steps as below.
Security of Clients' Funds
KBRFX is fully authorised and regulated by the FCA as a payment institution under the Payment Services Directive 2009. This means that KBRFX has satisfied the FCA’s stringent criteria in terms of capital, the company directorship, payment processes, and the ‘safeguarding’ of clients’ funds, in the unlikely event that the firm should suffer financial difficulty. All funds received by KBRFX are held in segregated ‘Client Trust Accounts’ with Barclays Bank Plc., this ensures that the funds are distinguished from other company accounts, and cannot be combined or drawn upon for any other purpose.
Our Core Values